After trying hundreds of different supplements, I’ve finally found the best supplement stack for writers.
This supplement stack is 100% legal, cheap, healthy, and (most importantly) effective.
A few months back, I made two big changes to my daily routine. They were:
- Doing the Wim Hof Method every day
- Taking this supplement stack
The results have been crazy.
Here are just some of the benefits I’ve noticed:
- Insane productivity. 10,000 words a day is no problem. I can get up early and write all through the day, late into the night. I write fiction in the morning and then do the non-fiction, bill-paying stuff in the afternoon. Writer’s block? What writer’s block? If anything, I can’t stop writing.
- Enhanced creativity. Seemingly disparate connections form easily in my mind. I have ideas attacking me from all angles all the time. My mind is buzzing with ideas for businesses, clients, stories, advertising, everything.
- Incredible well-being. I haven’t been sick in months. I didn’t get jet lag when I travelled from London to Tokyo. I can still have off-days or off-moments (that’s normal) but my default frame of mind is positive and optimistic.
Okay, here it is. The best supplement stack for writers:
- Bacopa (750mg in the afternoon)
- Ashwaghanda (450mg in the afternoon)
- Rhodiola Rosea (100mg in the morning)
I’m hesitant to recommend anything as a “magic pill” because, honestly, there’s no such thing.
But, damn, does this supplement stack come close.
These three are completely natural over-the-counter herbal supplements. They’re a staple of Ayurvedic medicine (Indian herbal medicine) and have been used for thousands of years to treat a number of problems.
These herbs have helped people…
- Reduce stress
- Increase libido
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce asthma
- Improve energy
- Beat depression
- Reduce arthritis
- Enhance memory
- Increase strength
- Aid weight reduction
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve exercise capacity
- Fight auto-immune diseases
- Strengthen the immune system
As well as seeing a surge in creativity and productivity, I can also personally attest to these herbs having almost all of those benefits.
Now, before you get all excited, you don’t really feel a marked change. It’s not like taking a Class-A drug. These are healthy supplements known as adaptogens. They help your body adapt to stress. What you experience when you take these supplements is basically what it’s like to be free from most of your stress.
This helps explain why these supplements are so great at improving focus, productivity, and creativity. Your mind becomes unblocked. Background noise about money or relationships or any other bullshit fades away. You’re able to see solutions to your problems. You’re also able to see them as being insignificant.
If you’re in desperate need of a creativity boost or you’ve been suffering from low productivity, give these herbs a try. You can thank me later!